Friday, October 31, 2014

Costume Parade

The big day has arrived. I have some effort into a costume, part borrowed from work and some scary make-up. Usually just something to scare the few kids at the door. I know Jeff wrestled with putting something together for his work team theme. No major parties this weekend for moi. But it would feel incomplete if I didn't carve the pumpkin and participate.

So instead, I will align with one of the HUGE trends invading Halloween; Pet Costumes. On Facebook, everyone is posting and I have seen that stores from Target to Chuck & Don's have jumped on the bandwagon with swag for all pets at steep prices. Apparently if you sell it - they will come. Waylon would never stand to wear anything much less a leash. He will be having a dandy time as the doorbell rings time after time tonight. Alas, some voyeurism via everyone's favorite Dog Blog, SidewalkDog.com. There are some pretty unique and clever costumes out there.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment