Monday, November 9, 2015

Macy's Step in Time

Just one short year ago was a lifetime dream realized as I marched with brothers in spirit, the Madison Scouts in the Thanksgiving Day Parade. 365 days later, visions of sugar plums and Santa sleighs still dance in my head along with sheets of chilly winter drizzle and throngs of fans along Columbus Circle.

But the parade has ALWAYS been a monumental part of my holiday tradition. I would bet that every year of my life was spent watching it in front of the television in pajamas with the morning paper in hand, and a cup of coffee as soon as I was able to drink it. With the invention of social media, I now run a regular commentary on the event as it happens; which for me is the next best thing to being there. I am sure I will return to those sidewalks of New York for another live viewing in my lifetime yet. But it is with joy and anticipation that I am now announcing the line-up and talent for this years Grand Event. The musicals The Wiz, Fiddler On the Roof, Something's Rotten, On Your Feet, The King and I and Finding Neverland. Stars Pat Benatar, Maria Carey, Andy Grammer, Shawn Mendes and Jennifer Nettles among others. The count down is on. Stay tuned to Facebook to watch it unfold LIVE.

Also a link to new balloons; Red Angry Bird, new Ronald McDonald, Ice Age & the Sinclair Dinosaur.

4 New Balloons 

Macy's Line-up

No comments:

Post a Comment