Thursday, August 8, 2013

Photo Album

Now that more and more social media is common place, I am constantly flooded with new means of access, especially on my tablet. Google Currents, Flip, YouTube channel. More than I can ever read or process. I barely read a paper anymore. And books are sadly archaic to me. I have been working on Edna Ferber's Show Boat since Christmas now.

1But one of the other feeds that always catches my attention are the scrolling photo montages. BuzzFeed and Funnie.st are just two of them. And I have several items in the wings waiting to share from both. I think it is the visual that grabs me since you don't need to take a whole lot of time to read them. Just scroll and look.

This one is Adults Recreating their Childhood photos. Some are pretty lame. A few amusing. Here are some copied and then a pasted link to the list itself.


3

9

11

Adults Create their Childhood Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment