Thursday, September 5, 2013

Gaga for Gaga

I have posted on her a few times prior. I was a skeptic at first because she comes with a lot of bells and whistles. So I wondered what all the fuss was about. I have watched from the sidelines as she continues to amuse and sometimes amaze.

I do think she is very talented although often the hype drowns out much of it. She has proven to be creative as well as outspoken. This is from a recent Sirius radio interview and I enjoyed it most because she speaks a lot to fame, work ethic and being humble if that is possible. I bought a lot of what she had to say about artists in the current day and how they are subjected to media craze where it is less about who you are than what you are doing. Something Miley Cyrus will likely never comprehend.


No comments:

Post a Comment