Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Colors?


OK, OK. No more yelling. Ewan McGregor becomes frightened around loud noises.

Maybe Seth Green will let me use his tinge of ginge beard as a drool cloth?For the last year, there has been this fascination with red-heads; now affectionately called "gingers." Looks like maybe blondes no longer have more fun? As I get older and am now most certainly more gray than anything else, I did once try out the red thing for a role in a summer production as an Irishman. It actually worked on me and I wish I could hunt up a pic or two to scan. Maybe an addendum.

But here from a Buzzfeed posting which features a large handful of blazen-haired boys. Shaun White, Benedict Cumberbatch, Ewan McGregor, Prince Harry, Seth Green.... I am wondering how many of them are "natural"????

 ...seducing us like a bird of paradise's mating dance.



No comments:

Post a Comment