Monday, November 18, 2013

the Gay Bachelor

A good laugh on a Monday morning. I reluctantly admit, that I was a closet fan of the reality show when it first came out. No idea why - it is so white privilege and fairy tale fantasy. All the contestants and singles had teeth that were too pretty and led lives that were nothing like my own. But for some reason I would watch for the exotic adventures and drama that played out over the course of 8 weeks. It inevitably began to bore me so I couldn't tell you anything about it if it is even still on.

This parody brings to light all the phony qualities obvious from the show. Self absorbtion. Objectification and lack of substance. Persona over personality. Blah blah blah. Jesse Tyler Ferguson is fabulous as the brunt of it all. View with caution!


No comments:

Post a Comment