Friday, August 29, 2014

Beauty Makeovers

This has never been me. I have dabbled in an occasional hair color when I get bored looking at myself in the mirror. I went through a bad perm when everyone did in the 80's and also tried a pierced ear to be cool until I soon realized I wasn't. I guess I choose to make my fashion statements by the clothes I wear and not my face itself. How very GQ of me!

But I had to chuckle at this Sad And Useless blog entry that shows everyday people and their progressive makeovers into famous celebrities. It may be a trend I have missed out on and should try. But who would I best be? Joan Rivers? Spike from Buffy? What's his name from Simon and Simon? I have gotten each of these at some point but would much rather be thought of as a Jake Gylenhaal or Chris Evans. Maybe I will fire one back for my upcoming birthday and get some feedback.

Make Up Transformations

 








No comments:

Post a Comment