Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bill Maher Gets Nasty in MN

Election Season is coming into the final stretch and just around the corner. Admittedly, I have been reticent to pay it much mind. I am still stung by the lack of creditability and accomplishment coming out of any of our legislative bodies. I have also gone numb with much of the action coming out of the Presidential end as well. I am truly of the mind that leans independent and believes our system needs a release from the two-party monster that has deadlocked out democratic process.

All that being said, I was jolted back into the fray with Bill Maher's recent lashing of our own MN Rep John Klein. He is not my district so I have paid him very little mind - which is near criminal considering his track record and that he apparently "represents" my voice here in MN. In terms of civil rights which is paramount to me - he has a scored a perfect 0% from the Human Rights Campaign which is tantamount to inhumane. These aren't just against gay marriage and climate change - but shutting down the government, stem cell research, minimum wage - the list goes on and on. Here is the brutal attack against him in the Flipping a District wager.

No comments:

Post a Comment