Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Batdance Like You've Never Seen Him Before



 

I always knew the Batman craze from the 1960's television series was a bit wonky. Even as a young kid I found the antics somewhere between amusing and insipid. Adam West with Burt Ward as Robin were quite the dynamic duo with their cheeky humor and lame attempts at stunt work amidst a tale of weekly shenanigans. Compared to the superheroes we see now on the big screen, they are certainly small potatoes. 



I just found this video meme that had been making the rounds. I guess it makes sense that the networks were trying to capitalize on the craze. But who knew that Bruce Wayne had a knack for a musical number with backup dancers? I give him a 3 for talent but a big 10 for moxie. Here it is in it's entirety. Orange Colored Sky! I could only get the link to attach not the embedded video - click!

Batman - Orange Colored Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment