Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Women's World Wear

After featuring the nostalgia for Men, here is an equal feed for the Women. Although this one goes back quite a bit further through the annals of history.

For some reason I am drawn to the visual in my posts. Photos, art, color - grab my attention easily. I appreciate photography and design as much as I do writing. So this album makes ideal material for this blog. It is from the Mind Circle a year back in 2016. Somehow, they have amassed lovely portraits from a century ago. And they also offer up a global mix of women from cultures around the world. There are vintage postcards from Flappers to Royalty. Here are a few, but be sure to follow the link for the complete digital album.

The Mind Circle: Vintage Women 1900 







No comments:

Post a Comment