Friday, January 11, 2013

Shameless Humor

I thought it was time to put some mindless chuckles on the blog after the deep end of the year musings. These are two I found in my morning reads. Both are videos.

The first is from a small video blog that I may have to check out in full. It seems their brand of humor is pushing the social issue envelope far to the edge. They are called Nice Piece Productions and this particular one is called Would You Rather? It spoofs a corporate merger deal on the table and sides them with difficult, awkward and explicit choices that become bargaining chips. Not real life at all, but great production values!



The second is a ridiculous stupid people kind of thing. It is a simple magician who rigs a false car seat in his vehicle that becomes a costume he hides inside. He then proceeds to drive up to fast food windows where we get the expected inane reactions from minimum pay workers. I admit, I did laugh at it much.


No comments:

Post a Comment