Friday, February 8, 2013

No Longer Science Fiction

I posted this article in my blog at work the other day, but thought it was worth sharing with my home audience as well. From MyScienceAcademy.org - It is a look back in the year from science and technology and mind boggling things that have been realized. In my mind, they are beyond innovation...

Brain sensors that can hack a human mind or control an artificial limb on a paraplegic.

Stem cells that can prolong a life span in mice to triple their normal expectancy.

Artificial leaves that activate their own electricity through photosynthesis.

Genetically modified silk in worms that is stronger than steel.

A real invisibility cloak that bends light reflection to provide being seen.

All true - it lists 27 milestones and each of them is an achievement to be saluted.

My Science Academy 




No comments:

Post a Comment