Friday, April 19, 2013

Seriously Amazing

This is a link to the new marketing campaign from the Smithsonian Institution. Jeffrey has been hollering at me as of late; that I am always asking too many questions. While I know this to be true - I like to think of it as an eternal quest for knowledge and not his account that I need to know everything. I have ALWAYS done so.

It is called Seriously Amazing and it is indeed. I am most intrigued with this idea of not just looking at old artifacts in a museum - but in asking questions framed in ways you never thought to ask. The colors are hip, the layout catchy. It is trying to reach out to the younger demographics that are not finding worth in the countless collections of the Smithsonian. If you have never been - it is mind boggling to say the least. The Science & Technology, the Aerospace museum, the portrait gallery, the National Gallery, the Botanical Gardens.... these are just the tip of them all. And they are all FREE in DC as part of our national heritage. I love museums and support anything they have to offer. The new link will now be added to my sidebar here for reference.



No comments:

Post a Comment