Monday, March 21, 2016

How About That Basket?

I can't even believe that I am buying into this and perpetuating this gratuitous nonsense. But here it is - tis the season.

When you think of this Easter season, what do you see? Cute little bunnies? Chocolate treats? Bright colored eggs? I'm betting that none of you came up with hot male asses painted in pretty pastel Mac cosmetics! I'll give you the curiosity factor. A room full of sexy men with their pants down. But I find it a bit odd to be staring at their cracks with a rainbow of tempura paints and some artistic whimsy. I get the current adult coloring book craze. But this takes it one step too far. They are all smiling and laughing in the pics. But I am having a hard time finding the point of access and tieing it into the season. At least face painting serves a purpose. What do you do with this when the "egg's" are finished? Pull up your pants and make a smeared mess in your tidy-white Calvin Kleins.

They are about as equivalent as a woman getting a crayola drawing of colored balloons on her breasts. What do you think - yeah or nay?



Interested in seeing the final shots? Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment