Monday, August 6, 2012

Chocolate Zucchini Bread

Anyone reading this is likely to know that I am an avid baker. With the current heat wave, I have been reluctant to fire up the oven at any cost. But with the recent lapse I did a late night bake.

Zucchini has always been useless to me with its bland taste. Vegetable filler. But Jeff suggested I plug it into my Dinner Spinner app on my tablet. You put your food ingredients in, shake it and are given a list of possibilities. This one came up and I gave it a good try. Impressive and easy. The squash must it keep it moist and the dark baking chocolate gives it a richness. Munching it now with my morning coffee. So, if you have a crop of it coming your way - it is a good disguise for bland.

allrecipes.com - chocolate zucchini bread

No comments:

Post a Comment