Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Drum Corps Withdrawal

My first full day back today; leaving that summer world behind as I shift back to whatever my current life is. Great memories from an activity that continues to excite me. As large as the crowd of thousands is there, I always seem to manage to bump into old pals for a few short moments to catch up on our lives in the stands, in a parking lot or at a bar.

Here are a few shots from the 16th row of Finals.

Madison Scouts in their Picasso inspired opener

Phantom Regiment sets the stage for a beheading in their operatic Turandot

Blue Knights channel their inner avian Firebird with peacock plumes


Cadets have a reverent moment in their 12.25 production

Bluecoats show entitled UnMasqued relied heavily on optical themes

with a Warhol inspired concept; Cavaliers 15 Minutes of Fame


Crossmen's World Rhythm ecology show Fragile




No comments:

Post a Comment