Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Camp

In the spirit of keeping things light! Or light in the loafers I should say.

I keep finding these silly things of the season, but want to share them anyway. If no one else reads them, at least I have them to refer back to. I am all about holiday music in any shape or form.

This one from a drag trio called the Supreme Fabulettes and directed by no less than Boy George. As expected, some of the lip syncing is less than accurate and they chew up scenery as much as the Christmas dinner on the plate. I am also guessing they got much help in terms of studio embellishment, auto tune and additional back up help. But they certainly are having a good time screaming about a done wrong holiday romance. The eye candy of Johnny Hazzard adds to the scenery as well. Costumes and production values are an A+. Here is You Ruined My Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment