Monday, April 7, 2014

To Do in the Cities



Another item that has been on hold in my queue for a short while. Now that weather seems to be loosening up and we are coming out of hibernation, it might be time to put it in print. I can't tell you how great it was to be outside with the dog this weekend, hands in the cool earth, with green starting to show

We tire of countless lists that tell us what to watch, who to look for, what to eat. This is a Cities Pages list but not the predictable Best Of issue. It is 50 Things to Do here before you die (a bit dramatic - but that's what they wrote.) I like to think of myself as a go getter and my 25 years here would brand me a master, but I was surprised how many are still on my bucket list. I certainly knew where almost all of them referred to, but... a few of the quaint restaurants and sporting events have eluded me. There are of course the obvious ones like the Powderhorn May Day parade, the State Fair and the St Paul Winter Carnival. But also off track things like a pub crawl in Nord East or an ethnic outing at Moscow on the Hill.

So as you are itching to venture out, try for the unexpected or unpredictable, Plenty to choose from here.

50 Things To Do 

No comments:

Post a Comment