Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Think Pink

I know it has been ages since postings. But Fall has been a full time for me with the new job, Marching Band gigs outstate, and a new venture into cabaret performing.

But today I stumbled onto the new Pink video release. I have always been a fan, but the more I see, I am drawn to her even more. She is an artist, an athlete, an individual, a risk taker. So much there!

This is the title cut from her new album TRY. It has her typical angst and drama where nothing is as easy or what it seems. And yes there is the hunky guy she is paired up with, no shirt. But when you look at the content of both the song and video - it goes deep. Relationships are about push and pull and messy in their bright colors. The choreography is stunning between the two of them and not your typical MTV flash. It is passionate and difficult. She is a master performer and I am looking forward to likely catch her spring concert here in the TC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yTCDVfMz15M 



No comments:

Post a Comment