Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Band Geeks

Continuing my summer theme of all things drum corps. I stumbled onto this great Ranker's list of celebs who were once in marching band. Of the list of 33, I have to admit that some of them were completely lost on me - so celebrity is a vague term. But others brought a smile with the images posted. I would loved to have seen them in a uniform marching on a footbal field during half-time or a competition. Long live Band Fags!

Trent Raznor - who is now a film composer makes total sense. Others like..... Samuel Jackson, Ewan McGregor and Richard Gere- who both played their own trumpets in Brassed Off & Cotton Club, Halle Berry, Aretha Franklin, Lionel Richie, Celine Dion. Julia Roberts & Gloria Estefan. Steven Tyler and Tom Selleck were surprises and I can't quite imagine what instruments they played.

But how about Tommy Lee looking hot with his snare drum strapped on:

 
 
No surprise in Bill Clinton
Jennifer Garner
 
 
 
 
 
 
or Jennifer Garner on alto sax?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment