Friday, December 19, 2014

Out of the Blue Christmas

I feel like my Christmas online presence has been lacking a bit this year. Time and energy seem to be in other places. So it is with holiday joy that I share this video with you. 

This song is one of THREE that Kool 108 constantly plays out of the 1000's that could be in their holiday hit list. The other two are anything by Andy Williams or Amy Grant. I change the channel on any of them. And I found the Mariah Carey "live" mishap quite hilarious. So it was with some trepidation that I actually pressed the click link.

But I was pleasantly surprised by the Oxford rendition of this tune. It is campy, playful and just enough of a detour away from something Glee, that I thought it might be worth and additional share. Ho Ho Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment