Friday, May 10, 2013

Mean Tweets

And a 2nd clip courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel with a series regular. Tweeting has never been my thing - I have nothing of value to be said that has to be heard IMMEDIATELY. I enjoy the blog process where I put things in print to bounce them off myself and anyone else that might stumble across them. Nor do I have the energy to be in a constant feed of who said what about whatever. It has not come to that yet.

This edition is #4 so I have to guess there have been 3 prior installments. And I do feel a bit sad for celebrities that are subjected to such piffle on a continuous basis - regardless of whether I think they merit talent or not. Here, rabid "Non-Fans" rip into a whole slate of celebs from Kelly Ripa to Brad Paisley with horrible venom. If nothing else I applaud each of them for the humor to take it in stride and move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment