Friday, May 10, 2013

Neil Patrick Harris birthday hunt

I am posting two celebrity-related items today. The first is from Ellen who has always given me plenty of material to comment on. And who doesn't love the adorable Neil Patrick? Can he do no wrong?

This is a segment where he is talking about a massive birthday scavenger hunt given to him by his partner David Burtka. If you know anything about me - you know I love a good hunt. It is time for me to get back to my annual Rainbow Car Rally which has sat dormant for 2 years now. And the GPS has only been fired up a few times over the winter for geocaching. I go nuts for virtual hunts that test my logic and intuition.

So for Neil's 40th - he was sent on a week long venture from Vegas and an appearance in Cirque de Soleil to Arizona and a karaoke bar. If only I had that time and budget! Watch the clip.


No comments:

Post a Comment