Thursday, February 27, 2014

Minnie & Ellen

I am a HUGE fan of Jimmy Fallon, his many talents and his new foray as the host of the Tonight Show. I am sure there will many posts to share over the next years with his crazy karaoke antics, celebrity game challenges and musical parodies. The man's talent is bottomless.

But lest we forget, Ellen has her own thing going on during the day time. Although I am not at home to watch, my feeds keep me abreast of her shenanigans as well. She has such a warm heart and endears her guests constantly - even while in humiliation. Here is a clip of her and Minnie Driver, who is also an overlooked gem. Her acting range is chameleon. And on a recent episode, Ellen and her do a mock audition for Downton Abbey, complete in period costume. The catch is the Minnie has no idea of the dialogue and is being fed via cue cards. She amuses and does not miss a beat. Both true treasures.


No comments:

Post a Comment