Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Baking Fails

BuzzFeed will be the end of me. Especially now that it is available in app form on my tablet. It will suck hours from my life as I pour over countless lists of could be/ should be. I'd love to know who these people are; that their job is to just comb the globe and compile virtual lists on every topic imaginable and not.

Reality: 

Reality:

 Reality:
This one got chuckles from me last night. Baking is a skill like gardening that is just second nature to me. Even when following a recipe, I know the dough is too thick, something needs to bake another 10 minutes, what order to add ingredients.... Possibly experience, but more likely a genetic disposition. Whenever I have an epic fail it is usually a fault of machinery like the bread maker on auto. But I do understand how there are those with no green thumb or who are a disaster in the kitchen. These photos are from their determined but futile efforts. The BuzzFeed post is kind enough to show pics of what it should have looked like prior to the fail. But I think the fail sort of says it all. Here are a few followed by the full link for all of you holiday bakers.

17 Holiday Baking Fails

No comments:

Post a Comment