Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year



From my house to yours, best wishes for a new year as we leave this one behind. From most I have talked to - 2013 was far from a banner year. Health crises, job dilemmas and loss of loved ones for many. That is not to say it went without some occasional travel, family visits and a few great meals out. But looking onward with gusto. Tomorrow will follow a list of resolutions which I have been pondering for the last week. We shall see how well each are met - with intention and no pressure. (And the house is not really mine. An outing at the historic Ramsey House last week.)

Cards filled with nostalgia and reminders from family and friends, near and far. Thanks for the greeting.


Festive front banister. It adds a glow to the house and I think I will keep it intact through the winter to welcome friends as they come and go. I am ringing in the year with close friends and hoping you are doing the same and not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment